What Is Ibogaine?
Ibogaine is a psychoactive alkaloid derived from the roots of the Tabernanthe Iboga bush, which is grown in the tropical rainforests of West Africa. People have been using ibogaine for hundreds of years for a number of medicinal and spiritual purposes. Ibogaine is unique, since it is both an addiction interrupter and also an effective way to address mental issues such as depression, anxiety and PTSD. Ibogaine is effective in interrupting addictions to a number of substances including heroin, suboxone, methadone, oxycodone, amphetamine, methamphetamine, cocaine, nicotine and alcohol. Our goal is to completely remove your substance abuse with no withdrawal symptoms or cravings. Our high standard quality control and our medical personnel are among the best in the industry. We are the best clinic for Ibogaine substance abuse elimination.
Why are Ibogaine Treatments effective in treating addiction?
Ibogaine will work to restore dopamine, adrenaline, endorphins and serotonin generation in your body, which brings balance and neuroplasticity to your brain. When a person goes through with an ibogaine treatment, the plant medicine binds to several receptor sites in the brain, including the μ-opioid receptor, more commonly known as “Mu,” and the NMDA receptor.
Ibogaine works by simultaneously binding to the Mu and NMDA receptor sites in the brain. It serves as an antagonist (or blocker) of opioid dependence while performing as an agonist (or activator) of new thought processes, memories, and emotional balance. Essentially, the desire for more opioids is blocked while the brain experiences a pleasant psychoactive sensation. After an ibogaine treatment is complete, the mind associates sobriety with contentment and effectively ends the addictive cycle. Read more about the clinical data available and pharmacology of ibogaine in this article.
How much does an ibogaine treatment cost?
The price of an ibogaine treatment at New Roots costs approximately $7,500. From time to time, we might offer scholarships that can save up to 20% discount, those spots fill out quickly so we recommend you reserve your spot as soon as possible. In addition, we have partnered with a financing company to help pay for the treatment, visit our Financing Options page to learn more.
Is this too expensive? Well, if someone with a substance use disorder doesn’t get effective addiction treatment, it can cost them their life. In fact, according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, more than 72,000 Americans died from illicit drugs and prescription overdose in 2017 – opioids took the bulk of those lives with 49,000 estimated overdoses. We believe our ibogaine treatment cost is a very small price to pay when you can save a life from an overdose.
Our prices reflect the costs providing the best possible ibogaine treatment:
- We only treat 4 patients per week, this provides the highest attention and dedication to our patients
- Full medical assessment by our doctors: full medical exam that includes evaluation of their blood and liver enzyme panels. Our cardiologist will perform an echocardiogram give us the green light to move forward with the treatment. Patients will also go through a complete psychological exam.
- The ibogaine treatment will be held in a hospital by licensed medical doctors and around the clock nursing assistance
- Recovery coaching, experts in treating addiction patients, provide 1:1 sessions during your stay to help you process your ibogaine experience.
- These coaches will also work with you to come up with a post-treatment ‘aftercare’ plan to prevent relapse.
- Our beach front facility offers private rooms with king size bed and private bathrooms, jacuzzi and delicious healthy food prepared by our private chef
Hear our Latest Ibogaine Treatment Testimonials and click here for our full testimonials page