The price of ibogaine treatment at New Roots varies on needs from patients we tailor your program around your need so please contact us to (855) 513 3377 to give you a quote. From time to time, we might offer scholarships that can save up to 20% discount, those spots fill out quickly so we recommend you reserve your spot as soon as possible. In addition, we have partnered with a financing company to help pay for the treatment, visit our Financing Options page to learn more.
Is this too expensive? Well, if someone with a substance use disorder doesn’t get effective addiction treatment, it can cost them their life. In fact, according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, more than 72,000 Americans died from illicit drugs and prescription overdose in 2017 – opioids took the bulk of those lives with 49,000 estimated overdoses. We believe our ibogaine treatment cost is a very small price to pay when you can save a life from an overdose.
Our prices reflect the costs providing the best possible ibogaine treatment:
- We only treat 4 patients per week, this provides the highest attention and dedication to our patients
- Full medical assessment by our doctors: full medical exam that includes evaluation of their blood and liver enzyme panels. Our cardiologist will perform an echocardiogram give us the green light to move forward with the treatment. Patients will also go through a complete psychological exam.
- The ibogaine treatment will be held in a hospital by licensed medical doctors and around the clock nursing assistance
- Recovery coaching, experts in treating addiction patients, provide 1:1 sessions during your stay to help you process your ibogaine experience.
- These coaches will also work with you to come up with a post-treatment ‘aftercare’ plan to prevent relapse.
- Our beach front facility offers private rooms with king size bed and private bathrooms, jacuzzi and delicious healthy food prepared by our private chef